Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'ma Jerk!

So I was unaware that I was already up on this dance craze about a little over a year ago via a good friend of mine out in Glossangeles. Through her a band by the name of "The Push" friended me on myspace. They're songs were pretty dope back then, (new stuff i've heard isn't as good.)

But then I saw this


I thought.. "Wow that dance really evolved". It used to just be the simple knee jerk from side to side, and maybe a jump or a handclap.

but now there is this...



These PowerRangers kids are whats.. up can't even hate.. I'm actually glad to see what the youth is evolving into, I believe they also got a photospread in an upcoming complex mag (which is still my fav publication). It's not all about being ignorant and selling dope, there are more creative ways to brand yourself.

Also, there is a grip of "Jerking" songs coming out of cali right now. Speed up.

3 comments:

  1. yup..they are the next generation! Come follow my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS WHATS UP!
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG &&
    FOLLOW/COMMENT/SUPPORT
    iT WOULD MEAN ALOT THANX!

    http://thisisroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete