Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fight Fight Fight

UFC to me as Boxing was to my Dad and Uncle's.

I cant get enough of it.
It's one of the few things that I dont mind sharing with bro's and douchebags alike.

Pretty much all MMA is wonderful, even though i'm more of a Renaissance type of guy that enjoys culture and art this stuff gets me going.



I feel like most conventional sports are lame and uninteresting these days.

Baseball is uber boring.. Basketball is my favorite sport to play, but I will only watch it during the playoff's and or college.
And Hockey is only fun in person or when a fight breaks out.
Football(both kinds) are the only exceptions these days.

So when MMA/UFC comes on, I will undoubtedly brave the bro elements of a Hooter's and or generic sports bar to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment