Sunday, July 12, 2009

Black Comedy.

Whatever happened to it??? There used to be so many great black comedians when I was growing up.

I used to CRACK UP! watching guys like Richard Pryor/ Redd Fox/ Sinbad/ Mark Curry/ Eddie Murphy/ Dave Chappelle (my hero)/ Tommy Davidson/ Jamie Fox/ Bill Bellamy... The List can go on.
Here's a few clips for my black readers to reminisce over, and my white friends to get put on to game.

He used to do a joke about some cats and Freddy Kruger, it would get me every time.


A lot of people didn't know that he wrote Bebe's kids. Dude was mad funny.


It don't get no better.


Uncle Elroy!


The King. (you can't understand half of what this genius ass negro says)


"I wanna talk about Fucking!"


My Hero


Man there are so many.. Now a days it's pretty much just Katt Williams. Don't get me wrong he's great, but he's like Lebron when he first got to the Cavs, he has no help.

Katt can't do it by himself gang.

I'm thinking that I'm smart enough to Dumb it down and do some "Urban Comedy". Whatchu think???

No comments:

Post a Comment