Saturday, June 27, 2009

You can miss me with all dis!



Whats the point of this.. how you just gonna take away video games from me like this. Video games are one of my favorite things in this world, and not just like on some World of Warcraft tip. I'm talking about playing mario when I was 4 and beating it when I was 5. Growing up and hanging out with my super ghetto cousins and playing video games all day long (or until the neighborhood hoochies rolled thru, not that I ever did anything.. I didn't shake that shyness til about 8th grade.) We used to get into real arguments about Goldeneye/Wave race/Killer Instinct/WCWvsNWO and countless others. ALL WHILE SITTING THE HELL DOWN we would have gotten into real fights with all this extra movement. Plus this is gonna keep kids active to a point.. I and my sister have learned ways around working too hard at wii games.. this shouldn't be too much different.
and for serious, what if your in a wheel chair.. that skate game is gonna piss you the hell off.

Don't get me wrong i'm all for technology, but lets just focus on making really good games.

No comments:

Post a Comment