Monday, June 29, 2009

The true N3rd in me will shine.

I love Video Games like with a passion. This one is handz up my favorite of all time.


It was the first game that I was REALLY good at.

Most of the japanese that I learned while I lived over there was from going to arcade's in Tokyo and playing in tournements.



I broke my Sega Dreamcast because of MVC2.. I actually used to be ranked world wide a couple of years ago.. Like top 200 type ish.

This is Justin Wong... He's my favorite player and arch nemesis.. I played him once while I lived in SanDiego. (p.s. there is alot you guys dont know about me.)


I used to be a Nightmare to kids in this.. and Dood utterly destroyed me.. Glad nobody got a video of that.

This brings me too a good point. There are mad people famous in this world in their own right.
Mostly I only think of "Famous people" as celebs/musicians/actors/MMA fighthers/Athletes, but there are mad world reknowned doctor's/drivers/speakers/designers (technical designers) all over the place.

I think I just get stuck in this One tracked mindset that "If i'm not on the cover of the URB I haven't made it" This is wrong.

look at the people going wild for this guy... he's huge in his realm.



But beside's all that.. Anyone in RVA tryna have a Street Fighter Tourney of any kind?? or know of one that's already established?? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment