Friday, June 26, 2009

It took a while.

But i'm back like I never left. So what its a brand new blog.. i'm gonna start off like I been doing this for years.

Here's what i've been listening to on the regular.



There is just something about this track that really gets to me.. like when I used to play around on my old roomates drum machine.. this is the type of beat that would come out of my lackluster attempt at greatness.
And even though i'm not normally attracted to Ginger's LaRoux gets it done for me.



A1 bassline can do no wrong in my book. I have yet to hear a track from this guy that isnt solid yet. It takes a while to break out, but this song has summer dance anthem written all over it. I wish kids around here were more willing to take a chance and let loose. Just because it's not MSTRKRFT or Justice doesnt mean that you can't dance to it.



This chick is a white R&B singer over in the UK. She's pretty popular over there, and this stuff is considered somewhat "mainstream" I need to make that move across the pond for a little while. I would actually listen to the radio if stuff like this got played.. and not just Keri Hilson every 20 mins. or that damn Drake song. I have alot of bad opinions on the radio.. way to much for this post.. maybe down the road i'll unleash that fury.



Not much I can really say about LL. I think his album tittle "All World" pretty much sums it up. I did know all the lyrics to this when it first came out. This is one of the songs that molded me into the guy that wants to "be a smoothe operator", needless to say i'm not.




Before you judge.. I happen to be a fan of Gucci mane, and not just a closet fan like most people these days. So what the guy is getting a little bit of shine, he's making hits and hasn't compromised his style. Gucci haters make me sick, they are always the first and loudest in the club yelling "Bitch I might be!" SMH.




This easily has to be one of my top 10 favorite songs of all time. I really really got into this band when I was back in Highschool. This song helped me to not feel as bad about every girl that i've broken up with in the past 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment